– Notes Written During My Stay at the Newbury Buddhist Monastery, Victoria, Australia –
1st July 2015
Why am I here?
- I feel like I was sleeping, or blindfolded for the last 35 years. I feel like I was looking for the wrong “Gold”. I feel like I was lost, but had a “Glimpse” of “Road to Satisfaction”. I am on an attempt to find myself, thereby help others to find themselves.
- I’ve always been a thinker, a day dreamer. But recent past gave me some stuff to think about, where I went through a “Retrospect” of my entire life. Now I’ve got some questions.
- I believe all the religious leaders had good intentions. They more or less said the same thing. But “Buddha” and “Buddhism” is closest to “Home”.
- I think I finally found my passion. I want some confirmation.
- I feel like the “Real World” and it’s systems and processes cannot understand me.
- I want to have a deeper understanding of the spiritual experience I had in the month of June, 2015.
- I want some quiet time, meditative time, “Helping Others” time, “Away from Real World” time.
- The words I uttered the most in the recent past is “I want to go to a monastery”. So here I am.
- I believe there was a climax, or a turning point of my life on the 21st June 2015. During 21st and 22nd June, I chose to share some thoughts with the world.
- What are those thoughts?
- I wish I recorded everything I said to Mom, Sister, Aunt, and John, as I do not remember all the thoughts.
- However, I remember having a fair few “A-Ha!” moments.
- I remember experiencing something I’ve never experienced before.
- I remember behaving like a clown, like a baby, when given a new toy.
- I wrote most of it on Facebook, shared with my Mom, Sister, Aunt, John, and Lukas.
- I remember very well that I gave a “New Meaning” to my name. Actually, I felt the meaning was there, but only realised it recently.
- Nimeshe – A Moment
- Dilraj – King of Hearts
Live each moment full of heart.
- Follow your passion
- Choose to Love
- Nim – The End
End your egoic structure.
- Understand and end
- Nimesh – Moments
Look at life as a collection of moments.
Start living one moment at a time.
- Let go of the past
- Let go of attachments
- Let things be
- Trust law of nature